Investment and Saving
– Shows the growth of a lump sum or periodic investment over a given number of years. You choose the rate of return, inflation rate, and tax rate.
Spend and save calculator
– Calculates the amount of savings by cutting back or reducing various types of spending. Expenses on items, such as ‘dining out’, entertainment, or impulse purchase, can significantly increase savings, year over year.
Advantage of Early Investing
– Learn the importance of investing early and on a regular basis.
Investment & Regular Deposit
– See how your one time investment or regular deposit program will grow over the years.
Investment & Regular Withdrawal
- Calculate the regular income stream generated by your non-registered investment.
– Discover how much your money can grow in an RESP with the added contributions from the Canadian Education Savings Grant. This tool also helps you figure out how much you will need to save for your children’s education.
– Getting income from your investments can be a good thing. But getting tax-efficient income is even better. By using the Mackenzie T-Series funds, making the transition from accumulating wealth to drawing income becomes a lot easier.
Mackenzie Mutual Fund Tax Guide
– Do you understand how to file the tax slips you receive from your mutual fund investments? The Mackenzie Mutual Fund Tax Guide provides you with a summary of tax information designed to help you prepare your annual tax return.
– One of the easiest ways for families to reduce taxes is through properly structured income splitting, that is, shifting income from a family member in a high tax bracket to those who pay a lower rate of tax. This brochure shows you how income-splitting can leave your family with more funds available for other financial planning goals.