Insurance for the Self Employed
- Small business and self-employed worker insurance is a group insurance plan, but you buy it individually. It is specially designed to meet the needs of self-employed workers, owners of very small businesses (ten employees or fewer), and salaried employees with no group insurance at work.
- It offers most of the benefits available under a group insurance plan:
- Disability insurance (short or long term);
- Life insurance (individual and spousal);
- Dismemberment, accidental fracture, and accidental death insurance;
- Life and accident insurance for children;
- Hospital, medical, and paramedical insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Business expense insurance.
- Insured parties select the combination of coverage that suits them best.
- This insurance is designed to meet the financial security needs of workers during their working lives, when they need it most.
- It offers benefits similar to those of a group plan.
- Because this is flexible insurance, insured parties enjoy coverage tailored to their individual needs, lifestyles, and budgets.
Warning: The above text is of general nature and is intended for explanatory purpose only. Each of the products described above has its own specific features. Moreover, only the product contracts contain the complete terms and conditions as well as restrictions and exclusions to which they are subject.